American Diner Blend 200g – Coffee BEANS – 47 Degrees coffee
- Another of our award-winning coffee’s, the American Diner was originally a blend designed for the filter and it didn’t take long for it to become our best-selling filter coffee. This blend also works well through the espresso machine and won a gold star in the 2019 Great Taste Awards.
- Expect all the classic coffee flavours that you would get from our best-selling Brazilian and Colombian coffee’s, while bridging the gap between the punchier flavours of the Colombian and the milder subtleness you get with our Brazilian beans.
- This coffee produces a delightful shot of coffee, that’s bursting with creamy chocolate and caramel.
- This is what the Guild of fine foods had to say about it,
- “Good quality of bean, medium to dark roast. We do find chocolate, caramel and hints of nut and good, rich body. Good, long, clean finish. Very gentle acidity Rather lovely with milk, with more of the caramel opening up, some sweetness in evidence.”
- ‘Guild of Fine Food’ judging panel’
- 47 degrees are a local small independent business, based in Langley Mill, Derby.
Out of stock