Ethiopian ‘Yirgacheffe’ Blend 200g – cafetiere/filter ground 47 Degrees coffee
- We love the “YIRG”, both through the filter and as an espresso and it is always a hit with our drop-in customers when it’s in the grinder at the roastery.
- The Yirgacheffe, can now boast 2 stars from the 2020 Great Taste Awards.
- This is what the judges had to say about it –
- “Delicious juicy acidity balanced well with savoury, nutty flavours. A clean finish with a slightly sour intensity.”
- ‘Guild of Fine Food’ judging panel’
- Expect to get a delicate buttery pecan with toasted coconut.
- Region: Yirgacheffe
Altitude: 1,700 – 2,200m
Variety: Heirloom varietals
Harvest: Oct – Dec
Process: Washed and sun-dried
- 47 degrees is a local, independent company based in Langley Mill
Out of stock