Mexican La Laja DECAF Blend 200g – cafetiere/filter ground – 47 Degrees coffee
- Our award-winning decaf coffee offers all the flavours of a fully charged coffee, but just without the caffeine.
- We could tell you what it tastes like, but this is what the Guild of Fine Foods had to say about our award winning decaf…
- “A hint of nut and citrus on the nose. A nice crema on top. On tasting it the chocolate and lemon make for a lovely harmony of flavours, reminding one judge of a lemon drizzle cake. Light chocolate finish.”
- ‘Guild of Fine Food’ judging Panel.
- Region: Hustusco, Veracruz
Variety: Caturra, Cirollo, Bourbon
Harvest: October/November – April
- 47 degrees are a local small independent business, based in Langley Mill, Derby.
- This bag is suitable for a filter machine or cafetiere.
Out of stock