Orange Marmalade with Porter Ale 340g – Bracken Hill
- One of our Award wining Marmalade’s
- the addition of Wold Top Brewery Porter Ale gives this a deep flavour can be used sweet or savoury
- add some to gravy with Game or duck, makes a great Cumberland sauce mixed with redcurrant Jelly and a little mustard powder to taste
- Also a great bread and butter pudding additive or just good old toast and marmalade for breakfast – enjoy!
- Bracken Hill Fine Foods is a family run business, and one of Yorkshire’s best known preserve makers.
- Ingredients: Sugar, Oranges 40%, Wold top Porter ale ( BARLEY MALT), 6% lemon Juice from concentrate Gelling Agent :Fruit Pectin Citric Acid, Treacle
Out of stock