Papua New Guinea – Mile High Blend 200g – cafetiere/filter ground 47 Degrees coffee
- Another award-winning coffee, the PNG is stellar through the espresso or stove-top when it’s had a little time to settle after roasting.
- This is what the judges had to say about it…
- “A fruity nose, with dark chocolate and berry notes. Slight nutty but dry finish. A delight for the senses.”
- ‘Guild of Fine Food’ judging panel
- Region: Eastern Highlands
Variety: Typica, Bourbon, Arusha
Harvest: Jun – Aug
Process: Washed, sun dried
- 47 degrees are a local small independent business, based in Langley Mill, Derby.
- This bag is suitable for a filter machine or cafetiere.
Out of stock